COPA AMERICA 2024: Brazil vs Costa Rica Live Streaming Info

JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP AND BUY FOOTBALL JERSEY'S 
 


Brazil kickstart their campaign at the SoFi Stadium in Inglewood on Monday against Costa Rica. 


Dorival Júnior’s side will also face Paraguay and Colombia in Group E, hopeful of going one better this time around having lost to Argentina in the 2021 final. 


The 17-year-old, who officially joins Real Madrid next month, has scored three goals in his last four games for Brazil but knows he will have to remain patient for his opportunity at the Copa America. 


“Only God knows [when I will start],” Endrick said. I am very grateful to have Abel [Ferreira] as a coach, he knew when to play me.


“Everything is up to God and Dorival Júnior, the professor. He is a spectacular coach. He is doing what is best for the Brazilian team.


“I have always been very precocious in my life and since I became a professional I have played against opponents who have always teased me, insulted me, talked about my family, my girlfriend.


“But I got used to it quickly because I was 16. I’m calm, and I hope I can help. I think it’s right, in football you have to destabilise the other player.


“It’s been like that since I arrived, so I’ve adapted, and I’m very confident that I can help the team.”

Brazil come into this tournament having enjoyed decent form in 2024 so far, as does Endrick, who has scored in three of their four games. After losing their final three games in 2023, they enjoyed a 1-0 win over England at Wembley in March, followed by a 3-3 draw versus Spain just days later. On the eve of this tournament, they beat Mexico 3-2 before drawing 1-1 with the United States.